I. General information
2. Administrator of Cookies is Patent and Trademark Attorneys Brandpat Professional Partnership, Hoża 29/31 Apt. 31, 00-521 Warsaw Poland (referred to as “Service Provider”).
II. The information collected
1. When you use the Website automatically collects data about the user. These data include: your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. These data can be collected by cookies (ie. Cookies), Google Analytics, and can be stored in the server logs.
4. The service provider uses the types of cookies listed below:
a. The files required – files which are vital to enable users to navigate around the website and use its features, such as access to safe areas on the Website.
b. Files performance – collect information about how users use the Website that part of the site visit frequently.
c. Files functional – recording the choices made by users (such as user name, language or region where the users reside).
5. Google Analytics, referred to in point. 1, is a web analytics system that gives an insight into the movement of the Website used to carry out marketing activities.
6. Social media third parties (eg. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+) can record information about the user, for example, when you click on “Add” or “I like it” in relation to the social networking site while on the Website. The service provider has no control over third party websites or their actions. Information on social media sites are available on the above mentioned websites.
III. Use of data
1. The data entered by the user or automatically collected The service provider uses to:
a. proper functioning, configuration, security, and reliability of the Website,
b. monitoring the status of session,
c. adjust the display information to the user’s preferences,
d. analyzes, statistics, research and audit views Website.
1. Any additional questions and information related to this policy of cookies, please e-mail to Providers: firstname.lastname@example.org
V. Final Provisions
1. The principles set out in the Policy Cookies subject to Polish law